Topics

Need to information for MRB board.

sejoon.yoon@...

Hello. I am Yoon Se Joon at A&B Solutions Research Center Mobility Driving Solution LAB in LG Electronics.
We started new project(Virtualization) base on ACRN. We had MRB borad. But, we hasn't  any information adout BSP source path and compiler etc.
How can you supporting to below items for MRB board?
- BSP source path
- Cross-Compiler
- Bring-up manual
- process of enabling ACRN

Thank you.

Wang, Hongbo

Thanks for your interests in ACRN.

For ACRN open source release, we’re using Apollo Lake NUC, Apollo Lake UP2 and Kabylake NUC. Since APL MRB is a customized board for Intel’s customer, may I suggest you contact your Intel FAE to get direct support?

Feel free to let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards.

Hongbo

Tel: +86-21-6116 7445

MP: +86-1364 1793 689

Hello. I am Yoon Se Joon at A&B Solutions Research Center Mobility Driving Solution LAB in LG Electronics.
We started new project(Virtualization) base on ACRN. We had MRB borad. But, we hasn't  any information adout BSP source path and compiler etc.
How can you supporting to below items for MRB board?
- BSP source path
- Cross-Compiler
- Bring-up manual
- process of enabling ACRN

Thank you.

Wang, Hongbo

Hi Sejoon Yoon,

You can ask your Intel FAE for MRB related questions.

danny.park@...

steve.oh@...

Best regards.

Hongbo