ACRN Project TCM - 7th Aug 2019
- ACRN project update
- “Restricting Dynamic Resources from functional safety perspective” by Mao, Junjie
Q1: Are these dynamic resources, variables in ISO 26262 are required?
A1: Depending on the ASIL levels, ASIL-D would suggest “highly recommended” for example.
Q2: Do we have auto tool to scan out any dynamic resource/variables?
A2: For dynamic resources, no such tool but it’s more about design and review stuff.
Q3: What is online checking /testing?
A3: For example, malloc() checking.
Q4: is thermal throttling considered as dynamic resource?
A4: Power control of physical platform is not in ACRN’s current design yet.
- All: Community open discussion.
- Next meeting agenda proposal:
||TPM2.0 virtualization in ACRN
||Polling mode Virtio and its advantage for RT VM
||Buffer sharing from UOS to SOS, HyperDMA usage
||USB HUB Virtualization
||ACRN Device Model QoS Design
||ACRN Debug Tips
||GVT-g debug trace tool
||Kata Container Architecture: First Steps with ACRN
||One ACRN hypervisor to support multi-platform
||Power button key mediator design in ACRN
||Local APIC Virtualization Enhancement for Intel KBL platform
||Safety VM Support
||How to customize GPIO in ACRN
||ACRN Cache QoS support based on CAT
||ACRN Real-Time measurement Methodology
||SGX Virtualization in ACRN
||Logger Improvement on acrn-dm
||AcrnGT Virtual Display Deep Dive
||Local APIC Emulation and Pass-through
|ACRN Functional Safety: Understanding and Mitigating Inter-VM Interference
||Enable VwWorks as RTVM on ACRN
||ACRN 2.0 New Architecture Sharing - 1/2
||ACRN 2.0 New Architecture Sharing- 2/2
||How to enable open vSwitch on ACRN
||ACRN Configuration Design Tool
||Design of GOP Driver for GVT-g
||Restricting Dynamic Resources from functional safety perspective
- Open Source Summit + Embedded LinuxCon Europe 2019 (October 28 – 30 in Lyon, France)
- Project URL:
- Portal: https://projectacrn.org
- Source code: https://github.com/projectacrn
- email: info@...g
- Technical Mailing list: acrn-dev@...g
- Recommended Hardware platform (reference):
- Apollo Lake (SoC) UP2 (with serial port): AAEON
- Apollo Lake (SoC) NUC (without serial port): NUC6CAYHL (at least 8G memory)
- Kabylake (Core) NUC (with serial port): NUC7i5DNHE
Tel: +86-21-6116 7445
MP: +86-1364 1793 689