ACRN Project TCM - 3rd July 2019
- ACRN project update
Version 1.1 has been released with new features like: Hybrid mode introduced, support for new guest Operating Systems.
- ACRN 2.0 Architecture Sharing by REN, Jack; CHEN, Jason; YIN, Fengwei
Q1: Is it possible to share storage devices in logical partition?
A1: No. The plan for logical partition in ACRN is to use separate storage devices.
Q2: Can you repeat the name of the RTLinux distro that’s popular in China?
A2: Xenomai and Preempt-rt Linux
Q3:How to implement the CAT isolation for Guest VM?
A3: The memory flush instruction from Guest VM will be trapped and emulated, then operate the CAT accordingly, instead of flush all cache.
- All: Community open discussion.
- Next meeting agenda proposal:
||TPM2.0 virtualization in ACRN
||Polling mode Virtio and its advantage for RT VM
||Buffer sharing from UOS to SOS, HyperDMA usage
||USB HUB Virtualization
||ACRN Device Model QoS Design
||ACRN Debug Tips
||GVT-g debug trace tool
||Kata Container Architecture: First Steps with ACRN
||One ACRN hypervisor to support multi-platform
||Power button key mediator design in ACRN
||Local APIC Virtualization Enhancement for Intel KBL platform
||Safety VM Support
||How to customize GPIO in ACRN
||ACRN Cache QoS support based on CAT
||ACRN Real-Time measurement Methodology
||SGX Virtualization in ACRN
||Logger Improvement on acrn-dm
||AcrnGT Virtual Display Deep Dive
||Local APIC Emulation and Pass-through
|ACRN Functional Safety: Understanding and Mitigating Inter-VM Interference
||Enable VwWorks as RTVM on ACRN
||ACRN 2.0 New Architecture Sharing
- July 17th, 2019 Automotive Linux Summit Japan, 2019
- Project URL:
- Portal: https://projectacrn.org
- Source code: https://github.com/projectacrn
- email: info@...g
- Technical Mailing list: acrn-dev@...g
- Recommended Hardware platform (reference):
- Apollo Lake (SoC) UP2 (with serial port): AAEON
- Apollo Lake (SoC) NUC (without serial port): NUC6CAYHL (at least 8G memory)
- Kabylake (Core) NUC (with serial port): NUC7i5DNHE
Tel: +86-21-6116 7445
MP: +86-1364 1793 689