ACRN Project TCM - 19th June 2019
- ACRN project update
- In the 2-days IoT Open source seminar, toegher with other Intel open source project, like Zephyr, Celadon, StarlingX, we delivered total 30 technical speeches, 13 demos and 4 hands-on/workshops, gathered 161 community developers, software engineers, technical
managers from our key partners and customers, as well as sales/marketing/technical staff from various Intel BUs at the event, in which 50% are from external.
- This is 2nd Meetup for ACRN project one year later. More than 40 attendees are community developers or partners.
- For the first time, we had external speakers to deliver 5 of 11 talks. For example, Neusoft’s production-ready Software Defined Cockpit (SDC) system based on ACRN, Hoperun’s add-on features for ACRN, etc.
- “Seeing is believing”. Neusoft (OSV) brought their “Neusoft C4 platform” SDC demo to seminar. A local OEM car model based on C4 system will be rolled up in Q3’19. This existing news created a lot of buzz in the conference.
- 5 ACRN demos from community and Intel.
- All seminar foils have been published in Google folder and Baidu folder:
- MAO, Junjie: ACRN Functional Safety: Understanding and Mitigating Inter-VM Interference
- All: Community open discussion.
- Next meeting agenda proposal:
||TPM2.0 virtualization in ACRN
||Polling mode Virtio and its advantage for RT VM
||Buffer sharing from UOS to SOS, HyperDMA usage
||USB HUB Virtualization
||ACRN Device Model QoS Design
||ACRN Debug Tips
||GVT-g debug trace tool
||Kata Container Architecture: First Steps with ACRN
||One ACRN hypervisor to support multi-platform
||Power button key mediator design in ACRN
||Local APIC Virtualization Enhancement for Intel KBL platform
||Safety VM Support
||How to customize GPIO in ACRN
||ACRN Cache QoS support based on CAT
||ACRN Real-Time measurement Methodology
||SGX Virtualization in ACRN
||Logger Improvement on acrn-dm
||AcrnGT Virtual Display Deep Dive
||Local APIC Emulation and Pass-through
||ACRN Functional Safety: Understanding and Mitigating Inter-VM Interference
- July 17th, 2019 Automotive Linux Summit Japan, 2019
- Project URL:
- Portal: https://projectacrn.org
- Source code: https://github.com/projectacrn
- email: info@...g
- Technical Mailing list: acrn-dev@...g
- Recommended Hardware platform (reference):
- Apollo Lake (SoC) UP2 (with serial port): AAEON
- Apollo Lake (SoC) NUC (without serial port): NUC6CAYHL (at least 8G memory)
- Kabylake (Core) NUC (with serial port): NUC7i5DNHE
Tel: +86-21-6116 7445
MP: +86-1364 1793 689