2021 ACRN Project Technical Community Meeting Minutes - WW21'21

Zou, Terry

ACRN Project TCM - 19th May 2021
Location
  1. Online by Zoom: https://zoom.com.cn/j/320664063
Attendees (Total 11, 19/05)

Note: If you need to edit this document, please ask for access. We disabled anonymous editing to keep track of changes and identify who are the owners of the opens and agenda items.
Opens  Note: When adding opens or agenda items, please provide details (not only links), add your name next to the item you have added and specify your expectation from the TCM
Agenda
  1. ACRN project update:
Invitation - ACRN Virtual Meet-Up Europe 2021
  1. WW21’21 ACRN Memory Layout Related Boot Issue Diagnosis” Sun, Victor
Download foil from ACRN Presentation->WW21’21
  1. All: Community open discussion.
Q&A:
  1. ACRN both support multi-boot1/2, bootloader to decide/config which multi-boot protocol to use.
  2. ‘CONFIG_HV_RAM_START’ has default value in config tool, but user need change it to meet scenario/memory config on your board, e.g., git issue #5805. Dedicated verifier will be added in the config tool later.
  1. Next meeting agenda proposal:
WW Topic Presenter Status
WW04 ACRN PCI based vUART introduction Tao Yuhong 1/20/2021
Chinese New Year Break
WW13 ACRN  Real-Time Enhancement Huang Yonghua 3/24/2021
WW17 Enable ACRN on TGL NUC11 Liu Fuzhong 4/21/2021
WW21 ACRN Memory Layout Related Boot Issue Diagnosis Sun Victor 5/19/2021
WW25 ACRN Config Tool 2.0 Introduction Xie Nanlin 6/16/2021
Marketing/Events   N/A
Resources     Project URL:
  1. Portal: https://projectacrn.org
  2. Source code: https://github.com/projectacrn
  3. email: info@...g

yogesh@...

Hi,
   Can we have recordings available or access to offline access. This will be really helpful for community lovers.
Thanks,
Yogesh

Geoffroy Van Cutsem

Hi Yogesh,