ACRN Project TCM - 13th May 2020
Attendees (Total 32, 13/5)
Note: If need to edit this document, please ask for access. We
disabled anonymous editing to keep track of changes and identify who are the owners of the opens and agenda items.
Note: When adding opens or agenda items, please provide details (not only links), add your name next to the item you have added and specify your expectation
from the TCM
- ACRN project update
[Announce] ACRN Open Source Ver1.6.1 Release on 12th-May：
- ACRN can now use libvirt to support VM orchestration based on OpenStack. Refer to the ACRN-libvirt repo
for more information.
- CPU sharing and GVT-d are now enabled by default.
- Platforms with multiple IO-APICs are supported.
- VT-d Posted interrupts are supported.
- “Meta-ACRN project introduction” by
Saini, Naveen Kumar
Description: Yocto meta-acrn layer Introduction, we will talk about purpose of this layer and it’s internals, how to configure and build Service OS & User OS and finally
boot flow. We will cover a quick intro about Yocto project as well.
- All: Community open discussion.
- Next meeting agenda proposal:
||Expose and pass through platform hidden PCIs devices to SOS
||How to build a Yocto based SOS on ACRN
||CPU Sharing - BVT scheduler in ACRN Hypervisor
||ACRN Hypervisor Introduction
||ACRN Configuration: scenarios and config tool
||ACRN Device Model Architecture Introduction
||SR-IOV on ACRN
||ACRN device passthrough overall introduction
||ACRN Debug Tool
||I2C mediator introduction
||USB mediator Introduction
||Meta-ACRN project introduction
||Saini, Naveen Kumar
||GPIO mediator introduction
||CPU sharing – framework
||ACRN security related features and roadmap
||ACRN secure boot
||ACRN and VMs Sx states handling
- Project URL:
- Portal: https://projectacrn.org
- Source code: https://github.com/projectacrn
- email: info@...g
- Technical Mailing list: acrn-dev@...g