From: acrn-users@... <acrn-users@...> On Behalf Of Jianjie Lin
Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 10:26 am
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] launch_ubuntu in Ubuntu Service VM will automatically reboot

Hi Geoffory,

Thank you

My dell pc is the dell OptiPlex 7010.

Memory: 7,6GB

Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 cpu @3.2Ghz *4

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530 (SKL GT2)

Os-type 64 bit.

lscpu
Architecture:        x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):      32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:          Little Endian
CPU(s):              4
On-line CPU(s) list: 0-3
Thread(s) per core:  1
Core(s) per socket:  4
Socket(s):           1
NUMA node(s):        1
Vendor ID:           GenuineIntel
CPU family:          6
Model:               94
Model name:          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Stepping:            3
CPU MHz:             800.124
CPU max MHz:         3600,0000
CPU min MHz:         800,0000
BogoMIPS:            6399.96
Virtualization:      VT-x
L1d cache:           32K
L1i cache:           32K
L2 cache:            256K
L3 cache:            6144K
NUMA node0 CPU(s):   0-3
Flags:               fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc art arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 sdbg fma cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm 3dnowprefetch cpuid_fault epb invpcid_single pti ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid ept_ad fsgsbase tsc_adjust bmi1 hle avx2 smep bmi2 erms invpcid rtm mpx rdseed adx smap clflushopt intel_pt xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves dtherm ida arat pln pts hwp hwp_notify hwp_act_window hwp_epp md_clear flush_l1d

Is it enough for your diagnose?

Cheers,

Jianjie Lin