From: VanCutsem, Geoffroy
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:19 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Cc: Tzeng, Tonny <tonny.tzeng@...>
Subject: RE: [acrn-users] How to pass through off-chip USB controller

Thanks Binbin!

-----Original Message-----
From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-
users@...] On Behalf Of Wu, Binbin
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:47 AM
To: acrn-users@...
Cc: Tzeng, Tonny <tonny.tzeng@...>

Hi Geoffroy,

Yes, and the PR has been sent out.
https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-hypervisor/pull/1210

#3 (rev f1)
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express
Root Port
#9 (rev f1)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Intel(R) 100 Series Chipset
Family LPC Controller/eSPI Controller - 9D4E (rev 21)
00:1f.2 Memory controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PMC (rev
21)
00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio (rev
21)
00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SMBus (rev 21)
00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection
I219-LM (rev 21)
01:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8265 / 8275
(rev 78)
02:00.0 Non-Volatile memory controller: Intel Corporation SSD Pro
7600p/760p/E 6100p Series (rev 03)
--
Best regards,
Jack Ren

[...]
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root Port #3 (rev f1)
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root Port #9 (rev f1)
[...]

Re: ACRN Project Technical Community Meeting Minuts - 9/26

Geoffroy Van Cutsem

Minor correction on the command to see the USB devices, it’s “lsusb -t”

Happy holiday to all the folks in PRC!