From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-users@...] On Behalf Of Ming Liu
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:44 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] ACRN's OTA: it leverage SOS's capability to do OTA

Hi,

Sorry for broadcasting, but FYI..

I have ported ACRN hypervisor/SOS/UOS to yocto, please see my project if you have interest: https://github.com/liuming50/meta-acrn-manifest

With this meta-acrn, there is also a TUF based OTA framework and a meta-updater yocto layer: https://github.com/advancedtelematic/meta-updater.git, that we can implement a OTA solution on top of them, which I am working on. Please join me if you also have interest.

//Ming Liu

Wang, Hongbo <hongbo.wang@...> 2019110 週四 下午12:56寫道:

Hi all,

One question from ACRN Technical Community Meeting (TCM) this week is whether ACRN support updated feature like OTA.

Here’s the feedback from ACRN’s engineering team:  right now ACRN hypervisor is stitched (build-in) with SOS image, for example Clear Linux as Service OS, so the ACRN’s update could be done by SOS if SOS has such capability.

Thanks for the questions.

Best regards.

Hongbo

Tel: +86-21-6116 7445