From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-users@...] On Behalf Of Wang, Hongbo
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:57 PM
To: acrn-users@...; acrn-users@...
Subject: [acrn-users] ACRN's OTA: it leverage SOS's capability to do OTA

Hi all,

One question from ACRN Technical Community Meeting (TCM) this week is whether ACRN support updated feature like OTA.

Here’s the feedback from ACRN’s engineering team:  right now ACRN hypervisor is stitched (build-in) with SOS image, for example Clear Linux as Service OS, so the ACRN’s update could be done by SOS if SOS has such capability.

Thanks for the questions.

Best regards.

Hongbo

Tel: +86-21-6116 7445

MP: +86-1364 1793 689

Mail: hongbo.wang@...

Re: ACRN's OTA: it leverage SOS's capability to do OTA

Wang, Hongbo

Perfect!

I’ll add your BKM into ACRN’s wiki

Best regards.