Date

Canceled: 2022 ACRN Project Technical Community Meeting: @ Monthly 3rd Wednesday 4PM (China-Shanghai), Wednesday 10AM (Europe-Munich), Tuesday 1AM (US-West Coast)

Zou, Terry

   Cancel this month’s TCM, thanks.
WW21 ACRN Based X86 OPTEE Introduction Liu Yifan 5/18/2021

Special Notes: If you have Zoom connection issue by using web browser, please install & launch Zoom application, manually input the meeting ID (320664063) to join the Zoom meeting.

Agenda & Archives:
WW Topic Presenter Status
Chinese New Year Break
WW12 Libvirt Enhancement Introduction to Replace acrnctl Wu Xiangyang 3/16/2021
WW17 ACRN DX: New config/para Design and Application Xie Nanlin 4/20/2021
WW21 ACRN Based X86 OPTEE Introduction Liu Yifan 5/18/2021
WW25 ACRN Modularization Introduction Chen Jason 6/15/2021
WW30 ACRN DX: Dynamic Parameter Configuration Liu, Hang 7/20/2021

Project ACRN: A flexible, light-weight, open source reference hypervisor for IoT devices
We invite you to attend a monthly "Technical Community" meeting where we'll meet community members and talk about the ACRN project and plans.
As we explore community interest and involvement opportunities, we'll (re)schedule these meetings at a time convenient to most attendees:
  • Meets every 3rd Wednesday, 4-5:00 PM (China-Shanghai), Wednesday 10-11:00 AM (Europe-Munich), Tuesday 1-2:00 AM (US-West Coast)
  • Chairperson: Terry ZOU, terry.zou@... (Intel)
  • Online conference link: https://zoom.com.cn/j/320664063
  • Zoom Meeting ID: 320 664 063
  • Special Notes: If you have Zoom connection issue by using web browser, please launch Zoom application, manually input the meeting ID (320664063) to join the Zoom meeting.
  • Online conference phone:
  • China: +86 010 87833177  or 400 669 9381 (Toll Free)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 30 3080 6188  or +49 800 724 3138 (Toll Free)
  • US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656   or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
  • Additional international phone numbers
  • Meeting Notes:

Re: Using Virtio-gpio in guest VM

shibi590268@...

Fuzhong,
       I checked the acrn kernel with tag release_1.4. That seems to work with latest acrn hypervisor tag release_2.7. Hence i patched the code to the latest kernel 5.10/preempt-rt and it worked. Consider this as my suggestion it would be good if the virtio-gpio patch is carried over to the latest kernels in the future.

Re: Using Virtio-gpio in guest VM

shibi590268@...

Edited

Is it? But v1.4 is pretty old right. Would there be any impact on the performance of we go for this release version?

I could find the same macros present in the master branch.
Please let me understand what is the difference between them as far as virtio gpio is concerned.
Is there any possibility that virtio gpio be supported in future releases?

Re: Using Virtio-gpio in guest VM

Liu, Fuzhong

Hi

Checked with ACRN expert, following ACRN virtio devices work well with V1.4; but not maintained  any more.

devicemodel/include/virtio.h

* ACRN virtio device IDs

*/

#define VIRTIO_DEV_RPMB         0x8601