- 2021 ACRN Project Technical Community Meeting Minutes - WW34'21
2021 ACRN Project Technical Community Meeting Minutes - WW34'21
ACRN Project TCM - 18th Aug 2021
- Online by Zoom: https://zoom.com.cn/j/320664063
Attendees (Total 15, 18/08)
Note: If you need to edit this document, please ask for access. We disabled anonymous editing to keep track of changes
and identify who are the owners of the opens and agenda items.
Opens Note: When adding opens or agenda items, please provide details (not
only links), add your name next to the item you have added and specify your expectation from the TCM
- ACRN project update: N/A
- ‘WW34’21 ACRN RTVM Performance of Sharing Storage’ Cao Minggui
Description: We will introduce one storage requirement background and Polling VS Interrupt mode design with performance
- All: Community open discussion.
- Could we support multi-RTVM and share one storage ?
A: From a function perspective, yes, it is doable to enable 2 RTVM and share one storage. But the performance of real time and storage would be a little bit different.
- Adding the virtio poll parameter on ACRN-DM means that the GPOS/Windows VM driver will also need to be in polling mode for storage?
A: No, RTVM is VirtIO polling mode, but WaaG could be VirtIO interrupt mode.
- Next meeting agenda proposal:
||ACRN PCI based vUART introduction
||Enable ACRN on TGL NUC11
||ACRN Memory Layout Related Boot Issue Diagnosis
||ACRN Config Tool 2.0 Introduction
||ACRN RTVM Performance of Sharing Storage
||ACRN Software SRAM Introduction
||ACRN Nested Virtualization Introduction
Resources Project URL:
- Portal: https://projectacrn.org
- Source code: https://github.com/projectacrn
- email: info@...
- Technical Mailing list: acrn-dev@...
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.