Re: launch_ubuntu in Ubuntu Service VM will automatically reboot

Jianjie Lin

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your reply.

My system is stable and “dmesg |grep ACRN” also shows the correct message.

After I launch the guest Ubuntu in the acrn kernel, the acrn kernel (service VM) is directly reboot, and nothing happens (Here means the system just restart, and go the service VM again, but guest VM did not launch)

I follow the instruction in https://projectacrn.github.io/latest/getting-started/getting-started.html to install the ACRN hypervisor,

and follow the tutorial in https://projectacrn.github.io/latest/getting-started/roscube/roscube-gsg.html for installing the User VM, but without installing ROS environment.

Therefore the launch_ubuntu.sh is almost the same as in the  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Adlink-ROS/ROScube_ACRN_guide/v2.1/scripts/launch_ubuntu_uos.sh

By the way,  I try the ACRN hypervisor in a dell pc with x86 cpu, I am not sure if this the NUC platform or not? Or Can we use an PC for deploying the ACRN hypervisor?

Thank you very much again for your help, and support.

Cheers,

Jianjie Lin