From: acrn-users@...
[mailto:acrn-users@...] On Behalf Of Geoffroy Van Cutsem
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:02 AM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: [acrn-users] acrn.efi not booting correctly

Hi folks,

I have tried to compile the ACRN hypervisor for uefi on three different
development systems, namely Ubuntu 16.04 (with gcc 7.3.0), Fedora 27 and
Clear Linux 25620. None of them generate an 'acrn.efi' file that can boot
correctly. I focused on Clear Linux as the build machine and ran 'git bisect'
which indicated this commit as the culprit:
https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-hypervisor/commit/1d725c89c03025e
0823a6a76276e3155ce854879

The symptom if I use that commit (or any newer one) is that I never see the
Service OS bootloader. I'm testing this on a NUC7i7DNHE.

Is this a known issue?