From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-users@...] On Behalf Of Miguel Bernal Marin
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:26 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] Clear Linux iot kernel LTS2018

Hi Miguel,

this change means we don't need to install a "service_os" bundle and copy acrn.efi to EFI partition manually to boot ACRN hypervisor after " iot-lts2018 " package installed with bare metal system. right?
if so, how to boot up system to "standard" and "sos"? still need to setup manually to boot up one of them?
Any plan, please let me know. We may need to update documentation per your change.
the procedure to install ACRN is the same, we (ACRN team & CLR team) need to improve it to setup easily.

Only changes the kernel, instead of choose pk414-sos you can choose iot-lts2018-sos, and instead of pk414-standard as Guest you can choose
iot-lts2018 (note: no extra/post name (-standard) in it).

And in the next weeks pk414 will be removed (I'll send an email when we plan to remove it).

iot-lts2018-sos is shipped with service-os bundle.
iot-lts2018 (standard) is shipped with kernel-iot-lts2018 bundle.

Thanks
Ailin