From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-users@...] On Behalf Of Miguel Bernal Marin
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:26 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: [acrn-users] Clear Linux iot kernel LTS2018

Hi,

Since 25540 Clear Linux* OS has added a new kernel called

IOT LTS2018

This kernel is an "enterprise style" kernel with a significant list of back-ported features.

This package has a main package "standard" and a sub-package "sos".

The "standard" kernel (the main package) is meant for running on bare metal systems as well as running as a "normal" guest in various hypervisors. It is available in the kernel-iot-lts2018 bundle.

The "sos" kernel is specifically meant to run as DOM0 in an ACRN hypervisor setup. It is available in the service-os bundle.

Currently service-os bundle keep pk414 but will be removed when
iot-lts2018 be adopted.

--
Regards,

Miguel Bernal Marin Open Source Technology Center
https://clearlinux.org Intel Corporation