Re: When is github.com/projectacrn/acrn-kernel updated?

Zhao, Yakui

-----Original Message-----
From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-
users@...] On Behalf Of Geoffroy Van Cutsem
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:55 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: [acrn-users] When is github.com/projectacrn/acrn-kernel updated?

Hi folks,

I'm doing some experimentation and wanted to generate my own kernel for
my SOS and UOS. I cloned the kernel hosted on
https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-kernel but noticed that it was last
updated on September 29th and its version is 4.14.69. Looking at the latest
SOS kernel provided by Clear Linux [1], it's at version 4.14.73. Are we missing
some patches/updates on https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-kernel?
Thanks for the pointing out the issue.
Generally speaking, the acrn-kernel will be synchronized with github.com/intel-linux-lts.git
Weekly.
Now we are preparing the switch of kernel version.
So this is not updated.

[1]
https://download.clearlinux.org/releases/current/clear/x86_64/os/Packages/l
inux-pk414-sos-4.14.73-114.x86_64.rpm