From: acrn-users@... <acrn-users@...> On Behalf Of Yin, Fengwei
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 3:45 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] Issue on latest Clear Linux and ACRN on UP2 board

Hi Tomasz,

On 4/28/20 3:40 PM, Tomasz Bursztyka wrote:

Hi,

However, once I rebooted I did not get the kernel message
[    0.000000] Hypervisor detected: ACRN

I only get these:
[    5.759483] ACRNTrace: acrn_trace: not support acrn hypervisor!
[    5.766132] ACRN HVLog: acrn_hvlog: not running under acrn
hypervisor!

This means you boot sos kernel directly without ACRN.

That I figured out already yes.

But why? (installer did not show any issue, the only thing which seems
suspicious is the EFI bootorder as I described)
And how to fix this?

Not sure whether you are familiar with EFI shell. If yes, can you

try to load acrn.efi from EFI shell? That make sure the ACRN is

loaded.

Regards

Yin, Fengwei

Thanks,