From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-users@...] On Behalf Of Geoffroy Van Cutsem
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:25 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] Support for NVMe drives in ACRN

-----Original Message-----
From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-
users@...] On Behalf Of Jack Ren
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 5:13 PM
To: acrn-users@...

Okay, I didn't see that issue because my bus ID is 2, less than 0xF.

We will submit a patch to fix it.
Thanks!
Geoffroy

--
Best regards,
Jack Ren

#3 (rev f1)
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express
Root Port
#9 (rev f1)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Intel(R) 100 Series Chipset
Family LPC Controller/eSPI Controller - 9D4E (rev 21)
00:1f.2 Memory controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PMC (rev
21)
00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio (rev
21)
00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SMBus (rev 21)
00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection
I219-LM (rev 21)
01:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8265 / 8275
(rev 78)
02:00.0 Non-Volatile memory controller: Intel Corporation SSD Pro
7600p/760p/E 6100p Series (rev 03)
--
Best regards,
Jack Ren