Re: Support for NVMe drives in ACRN

Geoffroy Van Cutsem

-----Original Message-----
From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-
users@...] On Behalf Of Jack Ren
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:08 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] Support for NVMe drives in ACRN

Or:
Did you specify the parameter "-d" when running efibootmgr?

For example: To boot up from NVMe, we need to use:
efibootmgr -c -l "\EFI\acrn\acrn.rt.efi" -d /dev/nvme0n1 -p 1 -L "ACRN
Hypervisor"
I was not even trying to boot from the NVMe device yet, it's on my wishlist though. Should that work?

Minxia reproduced the issue I'm facing and it has to do with the bus ID being higher than 0xF. I've just tested a patched acrn.efi and it worked on my system :-)

--
Best regards,
Jack Ren