Re: Getting ACRN to work

Dubravko Moravski | Exor Embedded S.r.l. <dubravko.moravski@...>

Hi Zide,

Thank you very much, you were right. I've had RELOC already enabled, but apparently one also need to have CONFIG_HV_RAM_START 2MB aligned. I've set it to 0x1400 0000 and now my hypervisor manages to execute entire init_paging() function.

... but now it crashes in cpu.c, init_percpu_lapic_id(). A block of code from init_pcpu_pre():

printf("aaaaaaa7\n");

if (!init_percpu_lapic_id()) {
panic("failed to init_percpu_lapic_id!");
}
printf("aaaaaaa8\n");

"7" gets printed out, neither "8" nor panic does.

I guess something is wrong with the interrupts? If it means anything, I've made no particular modifications related to interrupts, and our board generally works well with Linux.

Best regards,
Dubravko

Dubravko Moravski
SW engineering
Exor Embedded S.r.l.
p: +38 512455659  m: +38 5915402413
a: Slavonska avenija, 50, Zagreb, Croatia, 10000
w: exorint.com

 Prima di stampare pensa ai costi ambientali. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Privacy