From: acrn-users@... <acrn-users@...> On Behalf Of Geoffroy Van Cutsem
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 3:23 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] How to get the 2nd vCPU running in the Industry scenario?

On Thu, 2019-11-28 at 02:04 +0000, Liu, Fuzhong wrote:
Hi Tonny
You should copy
https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-hypervisor/blob/master/devicemodel
/samples/nuc/launch_hard_rt_vm.sh for RTVM; Not maxcpus parameter in
it.
Not
https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-hypervisor/blob/master/devicemodel
/samples/nuc/launch_uos.sh
Is there any value at all in having this maxcpus parameter *anywhere*?
My thinking is that it's ACRN that determines how many vCPUs are visible to any User VM, and we'd want our User VM to always use as many as are available, regardless of whether this is an RTVM or a standard User VM, wouldn't we?