From: acrn-users@... [mailto:acrn-
users@...] On Behalf Of Ross Burton
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:52 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: Re: [acrn-users] UOS kernel

Hit send way too early. Obviously virtio and friends need to be enabled. Is any
*KVM guest enabled* kernel suitable, or are there further guest improvements
in the acrn-kernel tree?

Ross

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 at 21:50, Burton, Ross <ross.burton@...> wrote:

Hi,

Obviously the SOS needs the acrn patches (which I'm obtaining via
linux-intel-lts) but are there any UOS-specific patches in that kernel
tree too? Does any modern kernel work as well, or are there patches
and/or kconfig options that improve the guest performance?

Thanks,
Ross