Re: Questions about ACRN's dependency and Other Linux Distro Supports

Geoffroy Van Cutsem

Ailin is correct the ACRN hypervisor is not running (for some reason).

There are three possibilities for the ‘uart=’ parameter:

- uart=disabled

- uart=mmio@0x9141e000

- uart=port@0x3F8

https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-hypervisor/blob/master/hypervisor/bsp/uefi/cmdline.c#L18-L20

The best is to boot a standard OS off a USB stick (Clear, Ubuntu, …), check from dmesg the serial port settings: “dmesg | grep ttyS”, and use those.

HTH,

Geoffroy