Re: ACRN shared-scenario SOS startup fails

Liu, Fuzhong

Hi Florian

After board.xml generated, do you add more device on your board?

From your board.xml; the rootfs is in p2 of NVMe. Does it boot successfully for native?

Could you please help to share the grub menu of ACRN?

It is appreciated if you can raise one GitHub issue. It is helpful for ACRN community.

https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-hypervisor/issues/new?assignees=&labels=status%3A+new&template=bug_report.md&title=

Thanks!

BR.

Fuzhong