From: acrn-users@... <acrn-users@...> On Behalf Of Jianjie Lin
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 11:53 PM
To: acrn-users@...
Subject: [acrn-users] Unit test for inteference

Hi acrn community,

I find in your GitHub repository, there has acrn-unit-test

https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-unit-test

It is quite interesting for me. But I find this repository is quite old.

Therefore, I would like to ask do you have any new acrn-unit test program, and how do you test for example, the property of free from interference (FFI).

Thank you very much for your response.

Cheers

Jianjie Lin